Saturday, July 4, 2009

Isnt' there anything I could'a do to speed things up?

I feel like Indigo Montoya... I hate waiting.

The house is listed, and with 5 of the 8 kids at their cousins in Big Valley, it's possible to clean up the house. It has been shown 3 times so far, but no offers yet, although I AM EXPECTING one today! Even Elowyn wanted to stay down there, and is apparently having a great time without us.

I am now officially an unlicensed chiropractor, I changed my status to inactive, so as to save $2500-3000 that we totally don't have until the house sells. As long as I become active within 3 years, I will only have to take an open book jurisprudence exam, and pay 150 bucks to be reinstated.

Today I will haul some garbage to the dump, and do some tiling downstairs. Then we're off to big valley, and the kids for a couple days again. We are waiting.
Waiting
Waiting
Once the house sells, then we pack up, move out, and get the bus, and then we are back on with our lives (not that we're not living now, but it's patience practice)

Maybe God will say "I have some rope up here..."

No comments:

Post a Comment