Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's an Owl's Life...




I feel like an Inuvikite. Can't seem to be tired enough to go to to bed before 2:00 - 3:00am, and then when 9:00-am rolls around, it feels really early... So much for the getting up at 5am to run mornings. By 9 Dagmar is up and hungry, and the house is starting to move around, although Abram and Elowyn seem to be on the same late night schedule, so they are not really awake at 9.

I was wondering why I have these numb fingers on my left hand, and thinking I just needed to get some fish oil in me, and then last night Tanya remembered my amazing slip off the step of the trailer in Moose Jaw last month. I recall telling her then, if I have symptoms of whiplash later, this was the cause. Then shortly after that these fingers have been numb, my neck is sore, and I keep waking up with headaches. Hmmmmm. Whiplash. And one of my chiropractors is in Inuvik. I went to Hinton yesterday and was adjusted, so that's a good thing. Maybe I need to go to Inuvik to wait for the house to sell, so I can get checked a couple times a day.

But, since we're in limbo with this whole home selling issue, I guess I'd better wait for the house to sell. I hate waiting. Maybe God is trying to get me more comfortable waiting before the house sells.

This week is a week of trying to keep the house clean enough to show, even though we don't have any showings booked yet. Caleb has AMA driving on Thursday, and Josh and Megan Rigby's Alberta wedding thingy is on Saturday, so we'll probably try to stick around here until then at least. Caleb Drives next week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, but he probably wouldn't mind if we left him "Home Alone" for that.

Well, off to make some stew, and clean the kitchen so that it looks like nobody lives here.

Who Loves ya Baby?!!! That's right.

1 comment:

  1. This chiropractor desperately needs to see you too. Been sleeping on a queen bed with a baby making me contort like Gumby. We are two hours closer...

    ReplyDelete