Thursday, March 11, 2010

Readying Steadying...


Yep, it always seems to take substantially longer than you expect. We have the bus, but the earliest I could schedule the inspection is Monday, so we wait.

I have no idea what the inspection will show, or even what they are looking for. But after the inspection, we will have to make whatever changes are required before we can head out. My fine brother in law Keith made the frames for the bunks, and they are ready to be installed, and my fine brother in law Kurt has arranged for a Reverse Osmosis water system that we will get next week, and install. That will leave geeking out the bus (with computers, and a network, and perhaps a TV and sound system to make it all work together).

The three girls had their hair cut and styled, and we have been on the quest for foamies to add to the top bunks. I’ll post some pictures of the process when I can, and more pictures of the bus for those who want to see it.

See you soon!

Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment